Palm Jumeirah features some of the mind-boggling apartments and villas available for sale and rent for the residents.
The apartments and villas are well equipped and built with upgraded facilities. Moreover, these residential spaces offer the views of the ocean, Dubai’s skyline, and give you access to the beach. Without a doubt, the residents will be living comfortably at Palm Jumeirah.
Therefore, keep these Top 5 places on your bucket list when you are willing to live on Palm Jumeirah 2019.
1. Shoreline Apartment:
The Shoreline Apartments consist of 20 residential buildings that are located at the Trunk of the Palm. Now, apartments and villas are built with the highest grade appliances and finest materials.
Consequently, apartments for rent in Shoreline Apartments have the following astonishing features:
- Fitted with built-in wardrobes.
- Facilities and amenities include swimming pool, sauna, steam room, gymnasium, BBQ area, Jacuzzi, kids play area, gardens and more.
- Consists of 1, 2 and 3 bedrooms as per to the need of the renters
- Annual rents start at AED 70k, AED 98k, and AED 137k respectively.
2. The Fairmont Palm Residences:
You can buy or rent an apartment at the Fairmont residences to get an exclusive experience of living in Palm Jumeirah. Nevertheless, it is the second best place to live at Palm after the Shoreline Apartments.
- Features spacious 1, 2 and 3-bedroom units
- Features Large balconies
- Residents get access to swimming pool, gym, round the clock security, housekeeping and maintenance services
- Residents enjoy intoxicating views of the ocean and beach-front
- Annual rents start at AED 100k and AED 140k respectively.
3. Marina Residences:
Marina Residences Palm Jumeirah is the third spectacular place to live in Dubai. This residential community is bound to give goosebumps especially to the residents who are Aquaholic.
Having said that, water and beach lovers should check out the amazing features of Marina Residences:
- Consists of 2, 3 and 4-bedrooms units
- Residents get unique views of the berths with docked yachts
- Residents get intoxicating waterfront living experience.
- Annual rents start at AED 115k for a 2-bed whereas AED 165k and AED 230k for 3 and 4 beds respectively.
4. Garden homes Palm Jumeirah:
Garden Homes are extremely popular among buyers and renters equally. Having said that, Garden Homes is the first spot to rent or buy the villas in Palm Jumeirah.
However, Garden Home villas are built with these jaw-dropping features:
- Each of the villas consists of two private garage spaces
- Facilities include a swimming pool and a spacious lawn
- Residents get full privacy
- Residents are given 24-hour security
- Prices start at AED 305k and AED 390k for a 5-bed
5. Canal Cove Villas-The palm Jumeirah:
Living in Palm Jumeirah becomes pleasurable and delightful as the villas are built with high equipped facilities.
Moreover, the villas are located on the fronds of the Palm making it affordable compared to other houses on this island.
- Facilities include remote-controlled garage
- Residents get access to communal gardens, leisure clubs, swimming pool and gymnasium.
- Prices start at AED 275k.
Make sure to check out some very interesting developments on the palm jumeirah: