Developer Arada announces “The Nest”, a 10 building project for “Student Housing” making it the fist time ever for Real Estate Investors to purchase in the Student housing segment in the GCC Region.
The “$190M” Project The Nest is part of Arada’s Mega Development “$6.5BN” Aljada
Spread over a 24 million square foot plot in the last large plot of available land in the heart of Sharjah, Aljada contains extensive residential districts, as well as the Central Hub, the UAE’s newest entertainment and leisure destination, which has been designed by Zaha Hadid Architects.
“The UAE has the most developed education market in the Middle East, with a wide selection of both public and private institutions. This is thanks largely to impressive government spending in the sector; in 2018, the UAE spent over 20% of its budget on education, a share that is significantly higher than in other parts of the world”
Centrally located between several universities, University of Sharjah, American University of Sharjah, University Hospital Sharjah, Al Qasimia University & Skyline University College, The 10 Five-Floored housing students buildings offer 1,288 Units and approximately 2,600 Bed Spaces
Compromising of 1 to 8 Bedroom dormitories.
Pre-Launch Prices : 298,300 AED
- Prime location for student housing (close to several universities) The Middle East’s largest and fastest growing education Hub
- Fully Furnished Units
- Affordable Pricing
- Great Payment Plan
- 10% Guaranteed Gross Returns For 5 Years
- Units Are Managed By A Professional Agency
- Units Available On “Free-Hold” (For GCC nationals and Arabic citizens) & “100 Year Lease Hold” (Non-Arabs)
- No UAE Residency required to purchase
- Local Retail and F&B outlets
- Close proximity to the Central Hub
Designed by Zaha Hadid Architects, the beating heart of Aljada is a futuristic complex over 25 football fields in size.
Among the Central Hub’s attractions are: an extreme sports centre; the largest children’s edutainment centre in the Northern Emirates, featuring a virtual reality zone, science museum and driving school; an 11-screen cinema and a giant adventure golf course.
The Central Hub’s incredible design also includes a large community park, filled with lush trees and plants that are naturally found in the UAE, as well as, a signature tower, dining outlets and cafes, significant retail and a host of other sports activities.
With construction already under way, the Central Hub’s amazing facilities will be ready to welcome residents from the first day they move into Aljada.
How Does It Work?
- Arada will pay the investor 10% Gross Net Returns for the first 5 years (1% Service Charges & 1% Management fees will be deducted)
- After the first 5 years, the owner can decide to rent out the unit on his own or give it the Management company
- Returns will be paid every quarter
- 60% of the property value to be paid during construction and 40% on handover (December 2021)
- Pre-Launch prices are only valid on the 16th of March 2019
My Personal Opinion
The Nest is one of the best opportunities in today’s market for any investor who is looking for a safe low ticket investment (with hassle free management) in a fast growing segment in the UAE (Education)
What are your Thoughts?